Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fast and Furious 6

Hey guys,

You might as well call me a movie enthusiast because I keep on and will continue to share trailers to movies new and old. The new Fast and Furious is out, Fast and Furious 6, and I really wan't to watch it. Some people asked me why I wan't to watch this one considering that I haven't watched any of the other ones. The answer to that was 'Was Dwayne Johnson in any of the other movies?' (apart from fast five)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkDxTQDg10U
I recommend this movie to everyone who likes action movies, I haven't watched any of them yet, so I don't know if they are continuous or not but I suggest that you watch all of them just in case.
For those, like me, who haven't watched it, here are some pictures of the main actors in the 6th movie.


Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto)
Vin Diesel
Dominic Toretto
Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner)
Paul Walker
Brian O'Conner
Dwayne Johnson (Luke Hobbs)
Dwayne Johnson
Luke Hobbs



Anyway I have another quote for you all from one of the fast and furious movies (I'm not sure which one)
Hmm...HMM...

Dominic Toretto: A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment