Thursday 23 May 2013

Shop keepers! Why does everything have to be complicated?

Hey guys,

Don't you just hate when a shopkeeper/assistant doesn't sell you something because you are a doller/pound short? It is really annoying because when you pay too much for something, they think it is okay to keep the change without asking for your permission! When that happens, I ask for the change, just because they didn't ask but, depending on how much the change was, I usually end up giving it back to them.

Anyway, I've got another poem and a quote for you guys (lucky you!)
Hmm...HMM...

Roses are red, I have a phone, nobody texts me Forever Alone

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
Ellen DeGeneres

No comments:

Post a Comment