Tuesday 7 May 2013

Trip to a Uni... A message from our teachers?

Hey guys,

Today I went on a trip to a University,
It was pretty cool and got lunch coupons
but my Favorited part of trips like this was the coach journey there
so that was alright. And FYI it wasn't my first time being in a Uni,
but it was my first time visiting a Campus.

I was just thinking.... was our school trying to send us a message?
I mean, yeah, why not take the class on a trip to a Uni with lots of Law and
Psychology instead of one with the arts like Media, Art or DT?
Sounds like some-people are bias towards the arts, I mean I love art
and I've always wanted to do something that involves art,
such as:

Fashion designer
Interior decorator
Artist
Art Muse
Model?

I really don't know because I've also been inspired by shows like Criminal Minds and CSI, so I like Forensic Science...Hmm... There are sooo many options out there, I'm spoilt for choice.

Anyway, I've got another poem (which is in picture form) AND a quote to bestow upon you
(I think that sentence makes sense)
Hmm...HMM...

Michael Corleone: There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me, 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer'

3 comments: