Sunday 26 May 2013

Twins

Hey guys,

I know it might not happen in real life,
but wouldn't it be sooo cool if you had a twin that you
could switch places with ALL THE TIME?!

Let's say that you had a huge exam coming up,
and you weren't that bright,
and you had a genius identical twin,
couldn't you just switch places with them?
Or would that be illegal or something?

I've got some questions that people ask about twins


  •  Can you all read each other’s minds?
  • Do you and your twin have a special bond?
  •  Are you the ‘good’ twin or the ‘evil’ one?
  •  Do you and your twin look alike?
  • re you more likely to have twins since you are one?
Anywhoo, I found these questions on the link below so I am guessing that the answers are on there too


Anyway, I've got another quote to share with you guys
Hmm...HMM...

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Lily Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment