Saturday 18 May 2013

YouTube Adverts are so annoying

Hey guys,

Don't you just hate when you go on YouTube and there are like 500,000 adverts before you actually get to watch the video that you clicked on? And adverts on YouTube aren't the only ones that are annoying, it's all the adverts! I mean okay, once in a blue moon people are happy that adverts come on, so that they can:

  • use the toilet
  • chat on the phone
  • go on Facebook
  • send a tweet
  • sprint to the shop
  • cook some food
  • change the channel 
But why jam so many adverts into one space? My point is, adverts are there to make people want to spend their money on stuff they don't need and to make them forget about what they were watching. I was watching How I Met Your Mother a few days ago and (I'm not even exaggerating) the adverts took up ten minutes! By the time it came back, I didn't even know what I was watching.

Anyway, I've got another poem and quote for you all,
Hmm...HMM...


No comments:

Post a Comment