Thursday 2 May 2013

ZG False Blog post about 'The Fight'

Hey guys,

I don't mean to bore you but,
I just wanted to set the story straight. Zoe, decided it would be funny to write about me in her blog,.... but jokes on her because I'm going to set the story straight but with a twist of revenge in the form of...  ice cream lipstick.

This is HER` side of the story... Hmm...HMM...

'So I was at school minding my own business helping the less fortunate, praying, singing like an angel (you could practically see the halo above my head). When all of a sudden I was blown off my feet by a girl named....JESSICA *cue the gasping* Then since gravity and my skirt hated me, my skirt decided to fall, just as a rush of students came in. PAUSE! Now before you jump into conclusions I WAS wearing pants and I GO to a girls school. PLAY. Anyway everyone had a 360 degree view of my pants which if you look closely can be seen on Google Maps....'

Buttt, the TRUTH is

I left the room, for what seemed like 5 seconds, and when I came back guess what I saw? Couldn't guess? Well I saw someone putting my bag down, I know right *cue the gasping*, so I walked over to her and I found out that ZOE was the 'mastermind' allowing people into my bag! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Neither could I! Sooo anyway, she was sitting down (and if this was mean girls, what I did next would be one of Lindsay Lohan's fantasies) and sat down casually. Then all of a sudden I Attac..... Nope, I just TICKLED her, that's right, TICKLED, not so big of a deal. Anyway I TICKLED her so much (only her top half) fell out of the chair (for some strange reason). She may say that her 'skirt decided to fall, just as a rush of students came in' but the truth is, Sherlock, she was wearing a summer dress! And who doesn't wear shorts under their dress/skirt anyway?  Oh and literally THREE people had a 360 degree view of her pants, which if you look closely could probably be seen on Google Maps.. My bad?

Oh and I've got another poem for you guys
I thought I shouldn't bore you guys with MORE writing so..
Hmm...HMM..


P.S. and to spare Zoe the embarrassment of having a picture of her 'wearing' ice-cream lipstick on the everlasting internet, I will keep it to myself.... For now but to entertain you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment