Wednesday 26 June 2013

Awkward Bunny

Hey guys,

I am now 100% sure that at times I can be the most awkward person ever!
Last year, I had the time to test out my theory. I was on the bus with someone that I knew
and we literally just stood next to each other for the 10 minute journey.
It was super embarrassing! If I don't no someone that well, and I don't know any juicy gossip, I will just stand there, but if I have my phone with me, I will either:

A) Pretend to text/BBM someone
B) Pretend to talk to someone on the phone
C) Play games on my phone
D) Play music
E) watch a video

My approaches may sound harsh or rude,but YOU don't know what it's like to have no choice but to stand there like and awkward bunny.

Anyway, I've got another quote for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby 

No comments:

Post a Comment