Sunday 16 June 2013

...I'm back!

Hey guys,

I know I posted a few times last week, but I've basically been MIA.
Today, I am glad to share that....I'm baccckkk!! Did you miss me? Hmm?..Hmm?
I bet you did.

For those of you who don't know why I've basically been MIA,
I've been I've been perusing my dream of building an Egyptian Pyramid in my back yard.
I'm just joking, I've been studying and taking exams all week.

Next week is going to be awesome because we get to find out our exam results (which if good, I will blog about), and then unfortunately, as you know, every good thing must come to and end.
Now that exam week is over, the harder work begins.

Anyway, I've got another quote for you guys,
Hmm...HMM...

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment