Wednesday 5 June 2013

Stress eating

Hey guys,

Yes, that's right! Your're not seeing double, I am making two posts in the same day! Gaspsspp?!"$£"%£$...  Oh My Gosh, I know right?! But come on. Snap out of it! This isn't the first time that I've posted twice in one day. It isn't unheard of or frowned upon (I hope).........

I know most people tend to eat when they are stressed and put on tons of weight without even noticing (until they can't see their toes), but is it weird if that doesn't happen to me? I mean, I eat allot anyway, but I tend to stop eating when I am stressed or angry, it's almost like I go on a hunger strike. Isn't that strange? I guess not, because everyone is different.

Do you have any strange eating habits?

Anyway, I've got another quote to share with you all,
Hmm...HMM...

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
Oliver Herford 

No comments:

Post a Comment