Tuesday 30 July 2013

The Tooth fairy 2

Hey guys,

I am really sorry, I haven't posted in AGES. I have been glued to The Sims 3 on my computer and watching movies online. To be honest, I forgot all about my blog, until I watched 'The Tooth Fairy 2'.

For those of you who don't know the movie, 'The Tooth Fairy 2' it came out in 2012, I thin, and it is about a man who doesn't believe in the tooth fairy and he tells this kid that they don't exist, then the Tooth Fairies take him into wherever they live and turn into a tooth fairy. The moral of the story is....

Anywhoo it is without a doubt the worst movie I have watched in my life.Terrible. Horrendous.
To be honest, it is an insult to the movie 'The Tooth Fairy' starring Dwayne Johnson.

Anyway, I've got another quote and Picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
Bill Vaughan 

No comments:

Post a Comment