Thursday 15 August 2013

CHEESE!

Hey guys,

My name is Jessica, and I'm addicted to cheese.

Cheese obsession is one of the greatest world-wide addictions. There is no cure. Scientist come from near and far, bringing medicines and remedies, but failing miserably to cure this addiction. Please send £3 a month, to try and cure these people...............Do they have a cheese rehab?

Alright, I was lying about the sending £3 joke, especially to those who are very slow, and are still trying to figure out what on earth I am talking about. But on a more serious note, I am serious! I love every edible food that has cheese in it! My mum made me lasagne once, and I added more cheese to  the finished dish. I love pizza, spaghetti and cheese, pasta and cheese, lasagne with extra cheese, before I became a Vegetarian, I LOVED cheese burgers! I also love cheese doritos, macaroni and cheese, jacket potato and cheese, bread and cheese, cheesy bread, cheese pies, cheesy biscuits ect ect

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM... Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deeper voice.
Bill Cosby 

No comments:

Post a Comment