Saturday 31 August 2013

Pretty Little Liars

Hey guys,

Believe it or not, I actually have to type out all the things I write on each post. Some people are probably reading this like 'Duh, it's your blog!' But I mean, all of the stuff that I repeat, like:

'Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you guys'

Yes, Yes. I know...I am more dedicated to blogging that you thought I was.
Moving on, that was not what this post was supposed to be about....
I can't remember what it was supposed to be about, but if I remember, I'm sure I will either update this post or make a new one soon. I am about to watch 'Family Weekend'. I'll tell you how it is when I have watched it.

I remember now. I feel so stupid though. I looked up at the title and I thought 'Oh yeah'. It's not that important, and some of you might not care, but I now officially love watching pretty little liars. I recommend it to all. But it's not for the impatient.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment