Saturday 31 August 2013

Spring Breakers and other movies

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, I watched the movie 'Spring Breakers'. As much as I love to give most movies a good review, I'm not sure about this one. You can tell that the quality of the camera used was really good and the acting/story-line was good, but I suggest that no-one under the age of ..........Just, I don't even know what to say. It's......You can make your mind up after you watch it.

Moving on, There are sooo many movies that I still really wan't to watch. Such as:


  • This Is The End
  • The Internship
  • Grown Up's 2
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Kick Ass 2
Etcetera , etcetera. (Call me crazy, but this is the first time in my whole life that I have written etc in its full form).


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you guys,
Hmm...HMM...

Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Serj Tankian 



No comments:

Post a Comment