Wednesday 7 August 2013

Thorpe Park

Hey guys,

Today's post is coming from Thorpe! I know right?! Exciting....No wait....
Yesterday I went to Thorpe Park with my sisters....
It was really fun and it was my first time going.

And before you ask..No! I did not go on Saw, Stealth, The Swarm or Nemesis Inferno...
I know, I know. How could you go to Thorpe Park and not go on any of those rides....?
Well unfortunately, my fear of death and injuries, just happens to be stronger than my will to ride those rides...so too bad.

Anywhoo, I did go on Rush, Zodiac, Samurai, Flying Fish, Storm in a Teacup, Tidal Wave, X, Logger's Leap, Rumba Rapids, Storm Surge, aannddd......(Drumroollll Please!!)............Colossus!!....I'm just kidding, there is no way I would go on colossus!

And for those of you who think that Rush is not a scary enough ride, there must be something seriously wrong with you! The group of people who went before me would agree. They had a little accident..

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM....

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger 

No comments:

Post a Comment