Thursday 22 August 2013

Which came first? Chicken or egg?

Hey guys,

I just randomly started to think about  'Which came first? Chicken or egg?'. And to be honest, I have no Idea. But it is a really good question, I can admit that much. But to be honest, I couldn't care less because I am a vegetarian and that's the last thing I want to think about.

Anywhoo, let's put on our serious faces. The holidays are coming to an end soon, so I might not post as much as I would like. Not that anyone reads my posts anyway. Ha! I almost had myself there. Of course they do.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I am proud to be an American. Because an American can eat anything on the face of this earth as long as he has two pieces of bread.
Bill Cosby 

No comments:

Post a Comment