Friday 20 September 2013

90210

Hey guys,

Over the summer, I have really gotten into 90210. I don't know why though. I heard my sister talking about it a few months ago and I kinda just stumbled upon it one day. I personally think that its better than watching The big Bang theory and stuff like that because it is continuous. And if your Awesome, and you love watching series from season 1  (like me) you should. It would help allot but if you don't it's alright because it shows short previous clips at the beginning of every episode.

Anywhoo, in a nutshell, the whole series of 90210 is about relationships. The early seasons show them in high school, but the newer versions show them all grown up. I recommend it to everyone, except people who enjoy watching pretty people on the screen, in relationships and having fights because that's weird. I'm joking.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

A soft refusal is not always taken, but a rude one is immediately believed.
Alexander Chase 

No comments:

Post a Comment