Saturday 21 September 2013

ANTM Cycle 2.0

Hey guys,

I'm not sure whether or not I've already posted about America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 or not, but I'm posting this anyway. For those of you who don't watch this..... Our Blogger-to-Reader relationship has now been shattered because it's a really good show that was started by and is hosted by Tyra Banks.

Anywhoo, Cycle 20 is really interesting because there are now male models in the house (Cue the applause!) This is really cool, because it breaks up all the girl drama's that took over the house in the previous seasons and there is a 50% chance a guy might win. Recommended to all, and I hope one day this post inspires someone to sign up and win ANTM.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm..HMM...

Hope is a waking dream.
Aristotle 

No comments:

Post a Comment