Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bilingual

Hey guys, Hé les gars,

WARNING: LONG POST

As you can tell, I can speak both french and english... Or I'm just really smart, and I'm using Google translate. so everything I am typing in English will be repeated in French.
Anywhoo, I am a bilingual person. I learnt Arabic and French but I'm not fluent in any of them.

Comme vous pouvez le voir, je peux parler français et en anglais ... Ou je suis vraiment intelligent, et je suis en utilisant Google translate. donc tout ce je tape en anglais sera répété en français.
Anywhoo, je suis une personne bilingue. J'ai appris l'arabe et le français, mais je ne suis pas à l'aise dans aucun d'eux.

كما يمكن أن أقول لكم، لا أستطيع التحدث باللغتين الفرنسية والإنجليزية ... أو أنا فقط ذكية حقا، وأنا باستخدام جوجل ترجمة. لذلك سوف تتكرر كل شيء وأنا في الكتابة في اللغة الإنجليزية في الفرنسية.
على أي حال، أنا شخص ثنائي اللغة. تعلمت العربية والفرنسية ولكن أنا لا يجيد في أي منها.

Don't forget that in Arabic, we read from right to left.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
(Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment