Saturday 28 September 2013

Birthday/TGI Fight day

Hey guys,

Today was really, really interesting. First I arrive at our meeting point earlier than everyone else, which is really weird because I'm hardly ever the first one there. Then when we got to TGI we had to wait 40 minutes to get into a booth/table.

Anywhoo, let me cut to the bit that you clicked on this post to read about. The fight. It wasn't a physical fight. It was more of a verbal one. Basically we were all minding our own business, singing happy birthday to our friend, then later on a group of 5 girls who were sitting nearby, decided that they wanted to shout louder than us. We thought that was pathetic so we didn't react. Then throughout our meal (which was really good and VERY, VERY Filling), they were looking over  at us. We left that too. Before they left, they thought it was alright to stick their middle fingers up at us. And that was literally the last straw. My friends went on a swearing rampage, it was unbelievably funny.

That's as detailed as I'm goin to et. I like to keeps my posts 'U'.

P.S. Happy Birthday my friend.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

A polite enemy is just as difficult to discredit, as a rude friend is to protect.
Bryant H. McGill 

No comments:

Post a Comment