Wednesday 4 September 2013

Kick Ass 2 Follow-up (WARNING- Spoiler Alert!)

Hey guys,

I've just finished watching Kick Ass 2 and before I continue, I would advice you all NOT TO TRY THIS AT HOME. 

It was really good, but I wouldn't call it amazing. I was really looking forward to watching it, and the movie didn't disappoint. I'd give it a four star because it was really action packed. But I don't recommend it to the faint hearted. There there is a lot of action and blood. You've been warned.

So, the movie is (in a nutshell) ...........

Dave Lizewski has retired from fighting crime, but inspired other ordinary citizens to become super heroes. He asks Mindy Macready to train him so he can become a proper hero. Mindy is caught crime fighting by her guardian Marcus, and promises to try to live an ordinary life. Kick-Ass joins a team of heroes called "Justice Forever". 
Chris D'Amico is upset and accidentally kills his mother. Chris turns his back on his previous super-hero incarnation Red Mist and re-invents himself as a super villain to become "The Motherfucker", and swears to get revenge on Kick-Ass.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you guys,
Hmm...HMM...

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
-Unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment