Saturday 7 September 2013

My Top Male Actors

Hey guys,

Yesterday was great! Just in case your wondering 'What happened yesterday?' it was my second day of school. Most people dread going back to school (I was one of them) but this year I didn't go on holiday anywhere, so I just sat at home, occasionally went jogging, ate ALOT (don't worry, I didn't but on any weight. I've got a fast metabolism), watched TV, went out with friends...And that's about it. You can see why I was excited to go back to school now, can't you?

Anywhoo, boring you with my summer story wasn't the point of this post. I am posting to share a very important fact. That's right! I bring to you.....My personal list of the modern worlds' most talented male actors! And if you don't agree with me... Who cares? The title of this post says My Top Male Actors (This list will be updated).
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Vin Disel
  • Robert Downy Junior
  • Jesse Eisenberg
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

It's a rather rude gesture, but at least it's clear what you mean.Katharine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment