Wednesday 25 September 2013

Neglecting my Blog? WARNING! Might be Boring

Hey guys,

Today was really interesting. I decided push my sneaky eating habit to its limits and ate an apple in my maths lesson. and yes, as usual, I got away with it. I bet you guys didn't really think of me as a bad-ass rule breaker. I also bet that half of the people reading this are saying 'What The Heck?! Since when was was eating food such a bad-ass thing?' well, try going to my school. They make eating indoors such a HUGE deal. They have no life.

Anywhoo, I feel really bad because I feel like I've been neglecting all of my social media accounts. Wow... Don't get you knickers in a twist! I don't do it on purpose. I'm just really busy with school, homework, sports, art etc. etc. I hardly even get time to sleep.

P.S. I might have to try and post everyday, so I don't forget that this account exists.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Jim Rohn 

No comments:

Post a Comment