Monday 9 September 2013

The Bling Ring

Hey guys,

Have you heard of the Movie 'The Bling Ring'? (is my punctuation correct?)
It's a movie based on real events that happened in LA, I think it was during 2008 and 2009. Basically a group of fame-obsessed teenagers use the internet to track celebrities' whereabouts in order to rob their homes. Over the course of a year, the Bling Ring stole from Orlando Bloom, Audrina Patridge, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox, and returned to Paris Hilton's home a whopping five times to steal her stuff.

Anywhoo, I really liked the movie, I watched it before I even knew the story behind it and it happens to star Emma watson (is that how to spell her name?). Overall I will give the movie a four star rating. Congrats to the director.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
Aristotle Onassis 

No comments:

Post a Comment