Monday 16 September 2013

This is the end (disappointing)

Hey guys,

I just finished watching 'This Is The End' and it sucked bad! I can't believe that I was really looking forward to watching such a horrible and offensive movie. How can there be drugs, alcohol and swearing in Heaven?! What is wrong with those people?! I would give this movie a 3 out of 10. Just because Emma Watson did a good job. I have to admit, she has really proven herself to me. After watching this and 'The Bling Ring; it's kind of obvious that she is a good actress.

Anywhoo, I o not. And I repeat, DO NOT recommend this movie to anyone!

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

It's not a slam at you when people are rude, it's a slam at the people they've met before.
F. Scott Fitzgerald 

No comments:

Post a Comment