Monday 16 September 2013

This Is The End (Movie)

Hey guys,

I know I do this way too often, but I am really excited to finally be able to watch the movie This Is The End! This is good news for me, but it's bad news for you, because it means that I might not post again today. Or, I will post in about an hour or two.

For those who don't know what this movie is about...I don't either. But the title is pretty evident. Isn't it?
I know that I said I don't know what the movie is about, but from what I've heard, the movie stars a lot of celebs and is basically a comedy about the world ending via  apocalypse. After I watch it, I will tell you how it was. (Wink) You know the drill.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
Jim Morrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment