Thursday 31 October 2013

Awkward Teachers + I Hate eye contact= P.A.I.N

Hey guys,

WARNING: LONG POST

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem staring you down if I have to- or if you are a perv. But I hate having to share eye contact with my teachers. Especially my art and computer science teachers! They are so awkward!

Example A)
We went upstairs to our computer science classroom to upload some pictures, and for some reason, instead of letting us focus on why we were there- my Computer science teacher decides he wants to give us an extra 'lesson' after school. It was soo awkward because my friends were smart enough to NOT make eye contact with him, but there I was, thinking 'let's just give this man a break' and I gave him a quick glance. unfortunately that was all it took. He held my gaze for about ten minutes because he had no one else to look at. And yes. I did try to break it by looking at the ground, but he kept on looking, so I eventually had to look back up and pretend to listen by nodding and saying 'mmhhmm'

Example B)
After school (the next day) my friends decided to stay behind again- but this time it was for art. We wen't down to the art room, because we are currently doing this project for school, and today the teacher decides that he is going to speak to us. For many of you reading this, you probably think 'what's the big deal?' You clearly haven't spoken to my art teacher. I don't know why I'm always the idiot that decides to make eye contact with teachers, but I did. And he, like my computer science teacher, HELD IT. He just kept on chatting and chatting and it was soo awkward. I don't know why. Maybe it's because he tends to break in between his sentences or because he stands really straight, so he just LOOKS awkward. I really don't know.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.CHARLES LAMB

No comments:

Post a Comment