Wednesday 16 October 2013

Baking with my Mum

Hey guys,

Long time no post?... You betcha.
Well, yesterday my mum and I attempted to bake a banana cake- but things wen't really wrong. I think. We didn't use a recipe or anything like that, we kinda just went with what we saw. Ughhh, I used to hate bananas. Why are they so slimy? Hmmm.... My next post is most probably going to be about the foods I Hate.

Back to the  story...How are banana cakes supposed to come out? Because we put it in the oven for about hour (I think?) and when we took it out it was still soft and mushy in the middle. Someone PLEASE, for the love of all things baked, tell me how a banana cake is meant to turn out!

Anywhoo...Today your in luck because, although this post is short and sweet, I'm going to post four posts today.

The first one (which is the one you are currently reading) is gonna be at 4:30. Let the quotes commence!


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Christmas is a competition between who gives up first: Your feet or your wallet. Anonymous-coolfunnyquotes

No comments:

Post a Comment