Monday 28 October 2013

Embarassed- Cheaters Never Win

Hey guys,

This happened last Monday, but I forgot to post about it.

          Here's some background information- I take Computer science as part as my GCSEs.
So basically, last week my teacher set us homework  but I didn't understand it, so I asked two of my friends that had already done their homework to "help" me. I submitted the homework and things were going really well- until this Monday. I entered my classroom thinking that everything was cool but it wasn't. Five minutes into the lesson, my teacher decides that for the first time ever, we were going to show the highest scores from our homework on the board. I was one of the highest scoring students out of two (one being a computer genius). Then he decided that he was going to call me up to the front of the class to explain my answers. I had NO IDEA what to say or do, so I just stood up there (like the awesome person I am) and improvised. A lot of my explanations for the work was 'guesswork'.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top.
David Lynch 

No comments:

Post a Comment