Thursday 31 October 2013

Ender's Game

Hey guys,

WARNING: LONG POST

In my Halloween post, I told you that I was going to post about Ender's Game, so here it is.

Today, I was supposed to meet up with my two friends Zoe and Maya at 11:00 so we watch the movie Ender's Game- but I arrived at her house twenty minutes late (I basically left my house at 11:00). When I got to her house, her mom said that they left twenty minutes ago. I was so depressed, but I wen't to the bus stop anyway and guess what? They were there. Then we waited two minutes for our bus to come (bear in mind that the time was now 11:30) which was the time that the movie was supposed to start. We arrived at the movies thirty minutes late, but THANK GOD for the adverts, because we got into the movie at 12:00 and apparently, we had five minutes to spare.

It was a really good movie- even though I was quite reluctant to watch it. I didn't really like the trailer, but this movie (unlike many others that I have watched) is worth watching in the movies. I'd also like to add that I would give it a rating of 4 out of 5.

This is the plot of the movie:

The International Military seek out a leader who can save the human race from an alien attack. Ender Wiggin, a brilliant young mind, is recruited and trained to lead his fellow soldiers into a battle that will determine the future of Earth.

And for those of you who haven't already watched it, here is the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0cUBi4hwE

P.s. I was SOOO ANGRY that we had to watch this movie because we could have watched Thor 2- but my friend said that her dad was going to take her to watch it. AAHHHHH!! Still soo angry. I missed out of Chris Hemsworth.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

It's not important to win, it's important to make the other guy lose.
 Anonymous-coolfunnyquotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment