Thursday 17 October 2013

Inception vs. Now You See Me

Hey guys,

Before you read on: WARNING LONG POST

Yesterday I was discussing what an awesome movie Now You See Me is my friends- when one of them decides to say "Inception was better".....
What?! Irk? The insult. Inception was a really good movie, I'l give it that, if it wasn't good, I wouldn't have it on DVD- but it wasn't amazing. The only thinking/puzzle solving I had to do whilst watching the movie was at the end... Did the spinning top mean that they were in reality or in lala land? I don't know. But in Now You See Me, it kept me guessing until the jail scene (I won't go into that) where we found out who THE guy was.

Anywhoo... Ha! I can't stop laughing. I just showed my mum my blog page and she was getting all heated up. This is our conversation:

Mum- 'Who are those men?'
Me- 'Actors'
Mum- 'Why are they there? What are their names? What do they do?'
Me- 'I'm giving my readers eye candy.... They act'
Mum- 'hmm....okay...'
Me-'Don't worry mum, it's totally legal'

P.s. I realize that all my 'Eye candy' related quotes have been aimed towards WOMEN...My bad, next one is for the GUYS

P.P.S. What do you think? Which movie is better- Inception? Or  Now You See Me?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Oscar Wilde



No comments:

Post a Comment