Monday 28 October 2013

PRANKSTER

Hey guys,

Sorry that I haven't posted in a week or two, my internet has been down- ikr? how have I survived? Good question. This was nothing compared to the time I was moving from Abu Dhabi back to London. My dad shut the internet off early, so I was stuck without any entertainment for almost a month.
Anywhoo, the good thing is that now I have more stories to share and what not.

Okay, the whole point of this post was to tell you about the prank four my friends did on my other friend. We took out 20 close-up photos of her face (that she posted on our school computer science website); copy and pasted them onto Microsoft word; typed 'WANTED' and 'REWARD: A SNICKERS BAR' (her favorite chocolate) on them, then we printed them out and stuck them around the classroom. FYI- THIS WAS NOT, AND I REPEAT- WAS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF BULLYING. IT WAS A PRANK.

She almost caught us because she had an after school club and was heading to class to put her PE kit back in her locker. We panicked and said 'Sorry, you can't go up to class, miss just kicked us out. She said no-one is allowed back in because she's working. You will have to put your bag in your locker tomorrow'' I don't know why, but she believed us and wen't home.

So, the next day- everyone walks in surprised to see her face on the walls and doors of our room . When my friend walked in, she was laughing so much- which was great because the prank could have gone south VERY quickly, and she could have turned into the incredible hulk.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

A friend to all is a friend to none.
Aristotle 

No comments:

Post a Comment