Wednesday 9 October 2013

Updated: Pet Peeves

Hey guys,

Oh my God. I feel like I haven't posted in years! I know you are tired of hearing that, it's becoming a really bad habit. Hmm... I might just base my next post on my habits...I'll think about it.

Anyway, this really annoying man that was standing next to me this morning made me realize that it was time to update you all on my pet peeves list. Alright, they are  in particular order. Bare in mind, this is an update- not a completely new list:
  • Sneezing in public
  • Coughing in public
  • Pigeons
  • Being falsely accused
  • (Occasionally) Rain
  • Speaking with your mouth full
  • Chewing gum with your mouth open
  • Excess chewing noises
  • People who blow smoke in your face
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action.
Tennessee Williams 



No comments:

Post a Comment