Sunday 10 November 2013

All American

Hey guys,

WARNING LONG POST

This post it going to be 'All American'. This is because every time I check, most of the views on my blog have come from America (Shame on you Great Britain). So thank you all very much. Below I put a YouTube link to the American Anthem. It has lyrics so feel free to sing along and I've put together a collage of pictures that I think best describe The USA such as American Football, Cowboys, Burgers, Hot-dogs, Grand Canyon, Lady Liberty, Blue jeans, Cadillac, Times square, Super Heros, Yellowstone, Disneyland, Bacon, Buffalo Wings, Mount Rushmore etc. Hope You enjoy it! 
***********************************************************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

The Top 76 Most American Things List

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
Ronald Reagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment