Saturday 16 November 2013

Bad Luck Charm

Hey guys,

This week I've been feeling like some sort of bad luck charm. It all started on Thursday, when I was on the bus (on my way home) and two stops away from where I had to get off, a car (not sure whether he was drunk or not) decided it was okay to drive into the side of the bus. Luckily No-one was injured and both the bus and the car was still intact.

Then today, I was out around town (L.O.S.T.) with my sister and we witnessed a road accident. A black car was driving- then very suddenly it stopped. This would have been alright, if there wasn't a cyclist right behind it.The cyclist smacked his head against the back of the cars windshield (breaking the glass) and bounced onto the ground. I don't know exactly what happened next because we were too busy trying to find a bus and escape the cold.

Finally, after we found our way back to a bus that we could take... we jumped onto it. A few stops later, we pass this building with firefighters and tape around it. I saw no smoke or anything so I'm just assuming that someone was stuck somewhere in the building- but that's just a thought.

Do you see my point? Or is it all just a coincidence?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
― Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment