Monday 25 November 2013

Doctor Who: 50TH Anniversary update

Hey guys,

Sorry this post is a-little late

I've changed my mind. I think Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor of all tome.

Oh, and did you watch, Doctor Who on Saturday? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I've got to say, I wan't even a Doctor Who Fan, I just watched it when there was nothing else on television, but now I've realized that Matt Smith was a good doctor, I'm going to go back and watch all of his seasons.

My favorite scene from Doctor Who 50th Birthday would have to be when all three (of in my opinion- the greatest) Doctors met up. What was yours? -wait, I have more than one favorite scene. The whole episode was awesome.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

The Doctor (Matt Smith): Oh yeah! Yeah, 'course. It's an inter-dimensional, multiform from outer space. They're all terrified of wood. 




No comments:

Post a Comment