Friday 22 November 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!

Hey guys,

Let me start off by saying 'Congratulations!' to all actors who have had the pleasure of acting as The Doctor and congrats to their world-wide fan base.

I'm almost 100% sure that everyone knows that David Tennant is the main reason so many people watch Doctor Who today. He is by far my favorite Doctor but  Matt Smith wasn't that bad either. He wasn't that good though, I just kept on loosing focus when I watched him, so I gave up on watching the series. And now they are introducing a new Doctor tomorrow (personally, I think that the ratings are just going to drop when he arrives, but hey- he might just prove everyone wrong). Speaking of tomorrow- a brand New Doctor Who episode is being released, which is apparently going to star many of the previous Doctors, which I think is really cool, so you should totally check it out either online (if it shows) or on BBC One.

P.s. I may or may not do an update on this post, it depends if I remember.
And I have more than one photo to share with you- your welcome.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

The Doctor: Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment