Wednesday 6 November 2013

G.O.N.E.

Hey guys,



For those of you who opened this post because you thought that it was about the awesome book series by Michael Grant- You're MISTAKEN. I haven't posted about that yet.



As you can see, the space between each post gets wider and wider every time I post. So this  post is just an apology. Because I haven't posted in forever- but it's not my fault. My laptop is broken, now my sisters' laptop has broken and I can tell that people blame me and my mum refuses to let me use her laptop for anything other than work. H.E.L.P. Oh, and the schools' computers suck because they let me go on my blog- but when I try to post something it has a heart attack.



So I'm basically saying that you shouldn't sit on your computers awaiting my next post because I personally don't know when that will be.



P.S. I've got ALOT of things to share with you all, so don't neglect my blog either.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

Hmm...HMM...


I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment