Tuesday 19 November 2013

Longest Day Ever/ Approached by guys

Hey guys,

Today, was one of the LONGEST days of school ever. Let me start this story from the beginning.

My art teacher told us that we had to have finished all of our work by today, so we could finish off our controlled assessment and she could take in our books. So I stayed up until four a.m. to complete my artist research, drawings etc. But today, she decided that she wanted to extend our deadline to Friday. I would usually be happy about this, but I was soo busy being angry to care. Then, as the day moved excruciatingly slowly by, I remembered that I had Netball club after school. It starts way later than usual (which is weird because it gets darker more quickly in autumn) because of meetings going on throughout the school.

Then the flibbin bus decided that it was the perfect day to take ten minutes to come. Whilst we (my friend) waited, a group of guys approached us. But don't worry, this story isn't going to end the same way the Mona Lisa one did because all they wanted to know was 'the time'. But I don't believe that because he kept on eyeing my friend. I think they wanted our phones, because they seemed too disappointed when both of us said that we didn't know the time.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I'm not a comedian. I'm an actor who just happens to be funny on occasion. 
-Anthony Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment