Friday 29 November 2013

The Hunger Games is Everywhere!

Hey guys,

It's Hunger Game Season!! Although I'm not sure that I'm excited. I've been waiting for it to come out ever since last year and now I've just lost interest. This is just like Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. I was such a twilight fan, I wore a Team Jacob (Yes, I was team Jacob- deal wit it) T-shirt to watch Part one. This is what happens when directors, wait too long to release movies that belong to a series.

Enough about me, some of my friends wen't to watch it and they said that it was really good, but it was also (apparently) gruesome. And for those of you who don't know what the Hunger Games Catching Fire is about, here's the briefest, non spoiler-alert summary I could find:

Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol, after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

and..

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor! -Effie Trinket

No comments:

Post a Comment