Sunday 3 November 2013

THOR 2

Hey guys,

I don't know where you live, but Thor 2 has been out in the movies and I REALLY want to watch it! I haven't watched it yet but I'm still going to rate it- I'll give the movie a rating of 5 out of 5. And as a movie enthusiast, it is my duty to give you a brief summary about the movie. I'm giving you the briefest summary I could find;

Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

And here is the trailerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKjS2s1v0k

I hope the trailer got you as excited to watch it as it made me.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine.
- CAROLINE RHEA

No comments:

Post a Comment