Thursday 7 November 2013

When Parents Text

Hey guys,

The mobile phone has changed the world as  I know it. For those boring enough to remember what life was like before the BBM, Watsapp, Facebook etc the mobile is both a blessing and a curse. Yes, you can be reached at all times (anytime), play games while on the bus(or something) and even watch Funny videos on YouTube. On the flip side, you’re reachable all the time, and for parents, the mobile is a digital leash. And the worst thing is- If you delete their number, they can still text and phone you.

This isn't my photo, but instead of me dragging on and on about how annoying parents are when on the phone, I thought I would just find a photo that pretty much summed it up.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.” 
― Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment