Wednesday 20 November 2013

when you don't get liked on facebook

Hey guys,

Social media, Facebook to be exact, has trained us to think that when a post or a picture and we don't get a like, it means that the post/picture was bad or boring. They're probably right. Your photos probably DO suck, but that's not why I am posting. To be honest I'm only posting this because I saw the picture, and I thought to myself 'That is it!' So, I am just writing gibberish. You may not stop reading this post, you WILL finish reading ALL of it.

P.s. I'm pretty sure that I typed the word Finnish instead of finish (I don't know)- my bad.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I didn't know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time.
Betty White

No comments:

Post a Comment