Sunday 22 December 2013

Batman

Hey guys,

Is it just me, or is Batman the male version of Cat-woman?

In this post, I was supposed to be rambling on and on about the similarities between Batman and Cat Woman- but when I Googled  'Batman and Cat Woman' all of the photos that popped up were of them together, kissing and hugging... I bet all the comic book enthusiasts think that this question is really stupid.. but are they married or something?

Oh, and this link is all about Batman VS. Superman and what other Celebs think. You're welcome. FYI- team Superman all the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul3T3VuoJgQ

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in this, I enjoy eating all the chocolates in my advent calender before its time.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” 
― Woody Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment