Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers

Hey guys,

Today was Christmas Jumper Day at school - although I'm pretty sure that the official day was sometime last week. I wore the green jumper shown below - but I wasn't alone. More than ten other people were wearing this jumper, my friends started a game and we were trying to count the amount of people wearing it. 11. That's what happens when you purchase things from a common store.



Anywhoo, although I'm pretty sure that you know this already.... NEVER TRUST SCHOOL LUNCHES!! OMG, We had a Christmas lunch today and it looked average, but half of it tasted discussing. We had Cranberry sauce, Brussels sprouts, Potatoes etc.Whilst the other kids had turkey and whatnot (did I use that right?)  I was eating some dodgy mush.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. Robert Bloch-

Single bells, single bells, single all the way. Oh what fun it is to see couples fight all day, hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment