Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Presents

Hey guys,

Is it just me, or do teens really like watching movies and reading books about other teenagers?
I don't blame them though. Sometimes you can relate to the situation or its just darn-right funny.

Anywhoo, sorry that's not what this post was supposed to be about. Today my one of my friends brought me a Christmas Present! It is quite small, but really cool. I'm pretty sure (if your awesome and you read my blog on a regular basis) you already know that I really like the Thor/ Avengers movies and that I nearly always talk about the bus.. Awkward if you don't- but yeah, she bought me a Thor bus pass wallet. It says- and I quote:

"Whosoever holds this wallet, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... The Mighty THOR"

Pretty cool right?

P.s.. <<<<<<<<<<I soo wish this picture was the cover of the movie. Ah- (Wait for it)- Mazing!

















Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. Charles M. Schulz-

No comments:

Post a Comment