Sunday 22 December 2013

Contagion

Hey guys,

On Friday (the last day of school), our biology teacher let us watch this movie called Contagion (I think that's how you spell it). Anywhoo, the movie is about this deadly disease that spreads from china. It all started when..wait... Should I tell you what happens?.. yeah, why not. It's not worth watching and, to be honest, it really wasn't that great.

It all started when bat flew into a farm where they fed the pigs and other farm animals. The bat flew off, but left droppings on the ground, which a pig thought was food and ate it. Then the farmer sold that pig to a chef, who put his hand in the pigs mouth whilst preparing it. The chef was then called to greet this woman (a client I think) to the restaurant. The chef shook the lady's hand- and she eventually traveled back to the US and that's how the disease started to spread.

Here's a link to the trailer for those of you who want to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

Ever since I watched this movie, I've been freaked out because I always take the bus and there are really gross people who think that it is okay to sneeze and then touch everything in the bus. So now I carry around a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” 
― Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment