Saturday 28 December 2013

Feast

Hey guys,

Happy Holidays! Hope your're all having a good time- I am. Don't you love the SALES?! I've literally been shopping 'til I drop. Who doesn't love new shtuff? Anywhoo, something very strange is going on. For some reason, there are soo many movies showing today e.g. Final Destination, Abduction, Spiderman iii, I am number 4, The Titanic, Madagascar 3, The Bourne Supremacy etc etc.

Oh, and I've recently started watching Sherlock. The one with Benedict Cumberbatch, and by recently, I mean two days.

Anywhoo, I've been eating soo much. I would have expected to gain a few pounds, but thank God for my fast metabolism because I haven't- yet. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian, I donno, because as far as I'm concerned, there aren't as many carbs in salads as there are in stuffing stuffed turkeys (that made sence right?).

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” 
― Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment