Sunday 8 December 2013

Forget what they say... I'm right

Hey guys,

I saw in a newspaper (Yes, I'm young...aaaannnnddd I read a newspaper. Deal with it!) a list of the top ten most attractive men. It wrote, and I quote:

  1. Henry Cavill
  2. Robert Pattinson
  3. Liam Hemsworth
  4. Tom Hiddleston
  5. Benedict Cumberbatch
  6. Harry Styles
  7. Chris Hemsworth
  8. Idris Elba
  9. Jamie Campbell Bower
  10. Justin bieber
As you can See, Matt Smith is not in the top ten... He is number 19. How could Matt Smith be number 19?? what the FLIP were they thinking?!!! The men highlighted in red are the people I don't think deserve to be in the top ten- but this is just my opinion. I don't wan't beliebers threatening me or twilight fans or whatever. MY Opinion- Deal with it!

This is the realistic list
  1. ???????
  2. Drew van acker
  3. Chris hemsworth
  4. Matt smith
  5. Drew van acker
  6. Liam hemsworth
  7. Nolan funk
  8. Tom hiddleston
  9. Jamie Campbell Bower
  10. Benedict cumberbatch
P.S. I haven't listed a number one yet because I'm not sure who deserves it.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” 
― Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment