Sunday 15 December 2013

Ice skating Sunday

Hey guys,

Short and sweet.

Today I went Ice skating with a few (16) new friends. It was pretty cool, except the guys kept on trying to make us fall down- actually trying is the wrong thing to say. I. F.E.L.L. I could hardly stay upright by myself, yet alone be chased by a group of almost-pro ice skaters.
It was an outdoor rink and it was raining, so you can imagine how wet I got. Grrr, 'payback is going to be sweet' I kept on telling myself, but every time I tried to reach one of them, I ended up almost falling face first and looking like I was having a total spaz attack.

After we skated for and hour, we wen't out (all still soaking wet/drenched) to a Chinese restaurant and ate until we could eat no more.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” 
― Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment