Saturday 21 December 2013

Last weeks of school

Hey guys,

I love the last days of school before school comes to an end...

... except for the amazingly kind mentally deranged teachers who think saying "holiday homework is good for you" is a valid explanation. Grinchs.

Anywhoo, my last week of school was pretty special. We had the (apparently) traditional Christmas Pantomime (I will write a post about it if I can gather the concentration), presents from my friends (which I will also post about), half day of school etc.

We had a Raffle on the last day of school. How it works  is, during each term of school, you get awarded something called credits from every subject if you are good and there is another raffle for attendance.

I kept on repeating "let it be in 10 green, let it be in 10 green" (which is my form group).
Turns out that there were two winners from 10 green. But I one of the students who won any of the prizes, although, two of my friends did.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

He who laughs last didn't get it. -Helen Giangregorio


No comments:

Post a Comment